KTMC seeks a Staff Attorney with experience managing document review teams.
• Work with other staff attorneys, contract attorneys, associates and partners as a team in time-sensitive litigation
• Oversee document review efforts and track contract attorney productivity
• Conduct effective legal research in time efficient manner
• Draft research memorandums and other case-specific writing assignments and research projects
• Conduct time-sensitive document reviews
•Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
• Must possess excellent legal research skills
• Must have experience in conducting large-scale document review and utilizing document review software, experience with Relativity strongly preferred
• Must possess ability to work cooperatively as a team and to work independently with minimum oversight
• Experience reviewing business transactions and financial documents strongly preferred
• Experience drafting pleading and/or motions strongly preferred
• Proficiency in or advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
• Juris Doctor required, must be Pennsylvania bar member (active and in good standing)
KTMC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact the HR Department.