KTMC seeks an exceptional Associate Attorney for the Radnor office.
• Day-to-day litigation of complex class action matters
• Develop strategy in the course of litigating cases
• Assist with the management of clerical staff to ensure support work is completed promptly and correctly
• Work among a small team of prestigious attorneys
• Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
• 1-3 years complex litigation experience preferred; class action experience a plus
• Must have excellent credentials and writing ability
• Must have ability to work with a minimum of oversight; creative thinking encouraged
• Must be able to work cooperatively and collaboratively on litigation teams
• Ability to work in a professional manner and manage fast-paced environment with a consistently calm, positive demeanor
• Proficiency in or advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
KTMC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact the HR Department.