KTMC seeks a Litigation Associate for our San Francisco office.
• Work among large and small teams of attorneys on multiple complex matters, with a primary focus on securities fraud actions.
• Perform extensive research and writing on sophisticated legal issues involving federal and state securities laws.
• Develop, manage, and execute litigation strategies and tactical decision-making at various stages of litigation, including management of complex multi-party discovery and client management.
• Assist with the management of clerical staff to ensure support work is completed promptly and correctly.
• 2-4 years of complex litigation experience preferred
• Must have excellent credentials and writing ability
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to learn on the job and successfully integrate guidance and feedback
• Ability to work in a professional manner and manage a fast-paced environment with a consistently calm, positive demeanor
• Proficiency in or advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
Pay Range: $180,000 to $200,000