KTMC seeks a Staff Attorney for the Radnor office. The Staff Attorney works for the Global Shareholder Litigation Department.
- Work with a small team on multiple complex international shareholder actions.
- Perform research and writing on legal issues both within and outside the United States in a time-efficient manner.
- Perform research and compile evidence on various corporate and non-corporate legal structures.
- Draft research memorandums and other case-specific writing assignments.
- Project management, including the collecting and compiling of documentation.
- Regularly communicate with sophisticated institutional investors.
- Education Requirements: JD
- BAR requirements: PA Bar
- Excellent legal research skills
- Experience in working as part of a team
- Experience working independently with minimal oversight
- Must be an organized self-starter and capable of balancing multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Experience reviewing business transactions and financial documents strongly preferred
- Computer skills required: Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
- Advanced proficiency with document review software
- Working Conditions /Physical & Mental demands: office setting, sitting, standing, telephone and computer operations daily/ constantly throughout work day
- Intellectual analysis of copious amounts of information and data daily
- Work schedule often exceeds 40 hours per week and is dictated by court deadlines.
- Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Kessler, Topaz, Meltzer & Check is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact the HR Department.